RCU Forums - View Single Post - which MT new in box is faster???
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Tweedybird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: which MT new in box is faster???

Just keep in mind everything leads to something else in this hobby. If you purchase a RTR NS 25 It will eventually, that is if you stay in the hobby turn into a completely custom truck 3 to 400.00 bucks later

Like everyone said above, It all depends on what you plan to do with the truck, if your looking for speed and speed alone, no parts availability cept for online, I would go with a mammoth or mammoth 2, they are 55+ out of the box

If your looking for great speed and handling stock, I would go with an LST or LST2.

Durability, Savage without question.

Depends on what "you" want.

check out your LHS see what they carry, find out where they run their trucks and go to watch, sometimes shopping for a new truck can be an adventure in itself

I lucked out where I am, everyone I run with has a different truck, so the variety is nice. Revos, giga crushers, savages, lsts, maxxes of many sorts, mammoths, buggies, truggies. My personal savage racer I'm currently working on has been up against all of them over the past few years and has held her own with the best of them.

Good luck in your search and feel free to PM me with any questions you may run across.

cheers,

Tweedy Bird