View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 03:21 PM
britbrat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sharpy has been outdone

ORIGINAL: canopener

You owe the board an appology.
Oh, we're all so demanding these days!

Nope, my best frieds are old, my flying buddies are old.
Is there a time to let go of the maac reins.

No insults intended, it is the way I see things, I see them differnet than some of you.

by the way, did we elect a master, lord and king on this forum to demand from us mere pions?

It's peons.

There's nothing wrong with opinions, unless they are publicly expressed with the intent to degrade someone. Your post very clearly implied that some of the board -- the retired ones -- can't hack it &/or aren't trying their best. That was an insulting and stupid thing to say.

The last time that "fresh new ideas" were introduced (by a non-retired person, I might add), the Canadian RC combat fliers were stripped of their opportunity to develop their competitive skills by denying them the opportunity to fly, in Canada, against the very tough US combat pilots. The fresh new thinker didn't like the US combat guys comming up north & kicking Canadian butt, so the rules were creatively massaged, dumbing them down, so that the Yanks were no longer interested in playing here. Additionally, their favorite planes were selectively outlawed as well, just to ensure that the "fighting" Canucks kept their own marbles.

We now have a flock of pilots pretending to fly combat with our own made-in-Canada fresh new pansy rules. So much for fresh new ideas from unretired visionaries.