RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sharpy has been outdone
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Jason Holdaway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sharpy has been outdone

it was ugly stuff indeed. For really no reason. I too questioned the need for two combat committees. Being new to MAAC politics at the time, I called my ZD (yah know the guy your supposed to call to answer your questions..............unless he runs away of course) He just repeated over and over "scale is scale, open is open" Really, the rules are (were) the same. The only difference was what the plane looked like. Not only were the committees stacked (why is CS on the combat committee?) New rules were brought to the TO AGM from members not even yet on the committee. That one has yet to be cleared up. We didn't get to vote on the issues because we were told that committees were from AZM to AZM, not AGM to AGM, which really doesn't make sense due to the timimg of different AZM's but anyhow, there are new issues coming out in the combat world that I said years ago would occur. But by that time, I was well into the "blacklisted community" In one way I want to say "I told you so" on the other hand, I really wish I was wrong. I don't wish the segregation on anyone. There were board members that "felt" for us, yet nobody took the stand with us. Allowing them to close every loophole we found to continue flying the way we wished to. But then, that's water under the bridge. Time to move on.