RCU Forums - View Single Post - newbie wanting a boat
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 05:17 PM
ken420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: newbie wanting a boat

ORIGINAL: John Palica

You didn't mention that you want to put the boat inside your kayak. A mind reader I am not. Although I am assuming you are thinking of running this boat from your kayak? Along with the boat you will need room for the radio transmitter, fuel and some "tools" to start the engine, along with a stand to support the boat while you're starting it. All this to be done from a kayak while you are bobbing around in the "choppy water"? Better leave room for an emergency radio to call for help when the spinning prop cuts you up or the "little" boat hits your kayak and sinks you. Good Luck!
hey,i mentioned i wanted to put the boat in the hatch of my kayak after you responded,sorry.i dont wanna run the boat from the kayak.there is a local lake nearby that 5-12 of us always go kayaking at,it has a few islands that we usually stop to hang out at,a allday picnic you could call it.i would then take the r/c boat out of the hatch to play around with while hangng out on the island.my kayak has a front and rear hatch,the boat would go in the rear,and i could easily pack anything else i need to go with it in the front hatch.