RCU Forums - View Single Post - GWB Signs Law to Allow QQ 2 Fly 4 Team USA
Old 01-20-2006, 12:38 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GWB Signs Law to Allow QQ 2 Fly 4 Team USA

Illegal aleins/residents are not afforded the same rights of Americans. Having them work on our roads and whatver penalties we give them is a privliage of our system, not theirs. People of Mexico are not American slaves once they cross our borders no matter how they get here. The only thing we can do is ship them back.

They are using Predators and other UAV's, but again, I don't think you understand how big the border is. If you feel so strong about this border plan take it to your Congressman. Most of the land is private property, so what do you do about that?

A fence with barbed wire, ingenious. Talk about turning the clock backwards. Why not just build another Great Wall of China. Putting up a wall only shows that America is weak. Also I have about 4 basic tools in my toolbox that could get through a wire fence in bout 5 minutes. The only reason you see chain link fences in prisons is because not too many inmates have the tool to cut through the fence. Mexicans have plenty of hardware stores.

Do you have any politcal points of view or is everything just brick and mortar to you? Your viewpoints sound like a lot of pipe dreams and sound like can only be fixed with our Government writing big fat checks. What I'm saying is there anything you think that can be done using policy instead of slavery?