RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3racing extended chassis for revo
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Haulin bass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3racing extended chassis for revo

wow quote a word that spelled diffrent in diffrent countries smart guy, and turning has to do with weight transfer and tire slip angles more than wheelbase, In fact traxxas emplyees have stated even a stock revo could use a wheelbase extention for all tracks.
Make sence of your post lets see
With a longer chasis, you can control a BB engine easier. because it'll be harder to pull the front up. Since all the weight is in the back, and it'll have mroe to pull up...
so from this jumbled english I get you tring to say more weight in the rear end will make you wheely less.
I agree with mayhem. I mean.. 3 cm longer. Whoopde doo. What difference in a race will 3cm make? I mean.. sure if both back hwwles are aligned the 3cm will take the lead, but itll be so close nothing will matter. Get something like.. an inch longer
What are hwwles? You obviously didnt know how big three 3cm was and your trying to now state that 2 inches would make all the diffrence(wich is possible with the setback arms) but 1 inch does nothing.also you seem to have gone back against your first statement.