RCU Forums - View Single Post - I'm just about done
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 05:03 PM
claudacio
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm just about done

ORIGINAL: CR500rider

i noticed you have some proline 23mm hex wheels, how did you get those to fit on the LST2 with 20mm hexes?
Those are not Proline hexxes, those are CEN 23mm hexxes off of the nemesis and genesis, they are a perfect fit for the LST2.

Claud,
I notice that u used what looks like a peice of fuel line on your brake linkage instead of the spring that came with it. Why did you make the change? Does the fuel line increase the pressure on the brakes and increase braking power. I have noticed that the LST2, out of the box, does not have that much braking power. Will your change solve this problem?

Thanks,
Tim

Its more of a personall preference for me, but some people like fuel tubing over a spring and some people like it the other way around. I do think its better than the spring myself, but somebody else will tell you otherwise.

As far as getting more braking out of your LST2, you can adjust the servo endpoint adjustment (EPA) on your radio. Or you can deal with whats already been set and see if you can get more out of it by adjusting the linkage collar but I think its easier to do it with the the EPA function on your radio.