RCU Forums - View Single Post - The unofficial Home of all that is Nitro Vee...
Old 02-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The unofficial Home of all that is Nitro Vee...

nah...no extra pipes, like i said they are like 28 bucks here from tower...yeah an airlane style tank should fit fine in there and be leak free, or just buy a new one from tower...they are fairly cheap and it will bolt right in, also im gonna paint mine now, either red or lime green, and it will have a thick flat black stripe on the side that breaks up at the back kinda like the stripe on an old plymouth AAR cuda, which is cool cuz i have a 76 dart sport(basically a duster) that im working on(the car will be white though)...should look cool...I'll get pics whenever I get it done...did you run it since the gaskets were removed(you can fire it up for like a mintue w/o water to the head)or hook up a cooling system to it, just a hose the pushes water throught the head(from a sink,hose, or even a bottle hung above the boat)...but DO NOT rev it up outta the water, little slight blips of the throttle are ok but no reving high...otherwise you blow the connecting rod and have to rebuild the motor...