RCU Forums - View Single Post - unlimited mt class.........
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 11:36 AM
sk8z27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: unlimited mt class.........

it was the first nitro race at the indoor track. supposedly last year they had a couple races too. the track i run at is predominantly electric. the thing is our race director is really an 1/8th scale guy who races mostly outdoors. needless to say when a bunch of guys brought in the truggies no one knew what class they should run so they ran them with the monster truck class and at the start they made them wait behind the 1/10 scale monster trucks like the revo's, maxx's, and savages which didn't make one bit of difference because they had already all caught up by the end of the first or second lap. i hung with the top truggy for about a lap or two before i fell off the pace. as for my truck the only real mods was a new chassis that did not change any of the stock locations and a new os .18 cv-rx and pipe, same tranny. i lowered it so the a arms are level and the chassis sits pretty low. everything else is basically upgrading of the stock parts. is there a rulebook or something that states the rules........maybe i'll check that now. what is the difference then with standard mt, unlimited mt, and outlaw. i don't mind running with the truggies, but i think they should have their times scored in their own category.