RCU Forums - View Single Post - Im having problems deciding between what Brushless System :(
Old 02-14-2006, 03:15 PM
WhyteBoi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im having problems deciding between what Brushless System :(

Ok, I got the RTR t4, cause its a good price, and you get all the electronics.

So now I want to get brushless, since I need matinince-free (SP?) stuff. I have the 17 turn motor, and I guess its really slow. I do mostly bashing, cause my local place only has sedan stuff.I heard lehner is good, but expensive.

I have decided on the 6.5 I am pretty sure... But I have heard A lot of people like the Mtroniks pro w/ a Feigao 380c 6t or 7t. I also heard about the Neo combo.

Im looking to spend 250$ or less. I am so newb on this stuff. I called the LHS cause my car stuttered after 10 feet. Eneded up not putting antenna in (radio shack cars work without antenna I guess.... : /, lol) I know common stuff. Ive taken the motor guard off, to change pinion, so im not totaly mechanicly stupid.

I need to buy everything in one purchase.

Now... questions about the Brushless setups...

1. Do I have to do any soldering?
2. Is it compatable to all the other electronics on my vehicle?
3. Will it fit perfect in the motor mount?
4. How much speed can I hope for... I believe I switched it to a 18 pinion for more torque. Or.. if it came with a 18, I put a 20 in.
5. Will I be able to pop wheelies?
6. How does your burshless system work in your stadium truck?
7. How long from when I open the box(with my order) , will it take from open to running the t4?

Yeah... any suggestions would be nice.

I just want this t4 to compete with nitro.