RCU Forums - View Single Post - Come Fly with Chip Hyde, Jason Shulman, Sean McMurtry & Mark Leseberg at the EAC Memphis Indoor.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:31 PM
StaggerBee
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Come Fly with Chip Hyde, Jason Shulman & Sean McMurtry at the EAC Memphis Indoor.

ORIGINAL: bdavison

I have a few questions.

Must use a rubber spinner to cover prop shaft(This is mandatory)
What about motors that dont have prop shafts....like AXI's and planes with o-ring propsavers? There's no way to attach a rubber spinner.
So do I now have to change my motors on all 6 planes to another type with prop shaft to use a rubber spinner?

O-ring prop saver are fine.
We would like some kind of spinner on the axi's rubber or aluminum " like on the Himax".

In the finals, All 10 finalists will fly identical airplanes provided by the EAC
Any Idea of what exactly these planes are? Lightweight Shockies, or some bump overweight flying brick from a sponsor?

They are not Shockies but not bricks.

Ive run into another problem...2 min flights. Hmmm. The music I had lined up was VERY original, and was tuned for a 3min flight. Time to do some musical editing.....NUTS.
is there a penalty for going over the 2 mins? Under the 2min?

Well if you crash we might make you pick up the plane and run around the arena making noises for the remainder of your 2 minutes!

There's always the possibility that I wont even make it that far...but I would still like to be prepared...ya never know.