View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 05:28 PM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HPI Pro 4 Vs. HPI Pro 4 HARA

Here's what the hara has that doesn't come with the stock RS4 Pro4
Hara Edition Pro 4 features:
2.25mm upper deck provides more grip with the same front to rear stiffness for improved track performance. The included cone washers and o-rings improve chassis durability.
Competition aluminum threaded shock set with fluorine coated shock body, new smoother o-ring, and new pistons provides extra smooth action for improved suspension performance.
Precision machined aluminum servo mounts for extra durability.
Heavy duty, self lubricating ball cups for increased strength and smoother suspension movement.
Included Front Solid Axle Set (spool) for more stable acceleration out of corners and during heavy braking. Precision machined from light weight aluminum for quick acceleration and higher top speed.
Additional set of pivot blocks and spacers provide a wide range of tuning options to accommodate different track conditions and layouts.
Integrated differential nut design adds strength and prevents the d ifferential from loosening up.
Delrin outdrive set to reduce drivetrain friction for higher performance and increased efficiency.
Machined aluminum motor mount with open ended design for easier motor installation and removal.
Precision machined lightweight input shafts for quicker acceleration and throttle response. Integrated spur gear mount adds rigidity and prevents spur gear flex.