RCU Forums - View Single Post - vintage rc official old school thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 09:36 PM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: vintage rc official old school thread

KyleR
i wouldent bother getting a new kit (unless u just want to )i race my rc10's and my old losi xx and place in the top four on a regular bassis the only advantage to the newer cars is they are a little lighter (not buy much /if u have the graphite rc10)but they are also porer built just today i broke my evaders tranny my rc18mt is down for the count with a cracked cchassis and the only broblems ive had with my oldies is just now today i burnt up a dif in my rc10t (15 year old diff) my evader tranny is only a year old so before u go buying the so called newest best stuff out there just think u have a car than can take a full speed hit into a wall and drive right back to you

i would upgrade to some new bats tho they make a big diffrence (id go for at least gp3300)and if u want a good charger for mh and cd bats the vision peak charger is good and its only 40 $ i also recemond a 9 turn speedgems (think its called kryptonite) motor if u want the speeds as in my rc 10 vids (or any trinity motor product)(stay away from cheap orion motors and the venom fire ball motors)

you wont notice much of a time loss with the bec circut on ur reciver (esp with some high quality bats)

ps just incase u dont have a manual for ur esc here u go
http://www.teamnovak.com/download/in...1_T4_Instr.pdf