RCU Forums - View Single Post - Muscle or Import
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:32 PM
jdmkyosho
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Muscle or Import

ORIGINAL: chadchm8

Personally, i like muscle cars tons more than imports. I don't see the point in them. I could go on and on with things i find stupid. (like a huge rear wing on a front wheel drive car). I just want to see if i am the only person here who likes the feel of raw 8 cylinders of 600+ horsepower or if everyone else likes 4 cylinders of rice burning ugliness

Yes that is my car
You dont see the point in imports? that makes no sense.......Yes the riced out ones are stupid but not all imports are "rice" I could already tell your a stereotyper. Do you not realize that american cars are going down the drain these days. for example: Ford had to close down to huge plants and the top end employees had to take a 50 percent pay cut. Also they cut production on the linclon ls and ford gt. About GM: thier stock about 2 years ago was at a 100 now its down to 25 because they make crap. Hummer and Saab may be cut from GM because they dont have the money. Also what makes american cars so good? Yea the power for a few of them but other than that they are ugly inside and out..cant handle and are pretty unreliable. Have you ever been in a import that has power and awesome handling. Apparently not........since your making these vague comments

kthxbye.