Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

NewBe (to 3D) and his Ultimate

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

NewBe (to 3D) and his Ultimate

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 09:25 PM
afineman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NewBe (to 3D) and his Ultimate

Howdy all

Xmas day my brother and I went out flying, we took along a few planes, but I also took my new Ultimate.

I'm starting to really like this plane, it is kinda like the 3D version of the Slow Stick. It flies quite well, but what the heck do I know, this is my first intro in to 3D.

It is set up with 2 hitec rip off servos, 2 Polk 6 gr servos, C/C 25, Motor Max 400T direct drive brush less, 9X4.7 prop, with a 1,500 2 cell lipo. With this set up I get 11 min @WOT most of the time.

I just edited a short video of my efforts of trying to look like I know how to fly this thing, nothing spiecal, just flying and some attempts at some tricks.

It was maybe a little to windy, and a little to cold (numb fingers), but it was still a blast still.

the link http://users.adelphia.net/~afineman/

Later All

ps. OOHH, if any one spots something wrong with the plane ( I know the pilot needs a lot of work), let me know, this is my first 3D, and I know nothing about it other than what I read. Thanks