Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

The best book I have read -Thanks RyGuy

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

The best book I have read -Thanks RyGuy

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 02:57 AM
esc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best book I have read -Thanks RyGuy

Following on from my post about problems performing rolling circles, RyGuy responded suggesting I get hold of a copy of a book from www. rcpilotguide.com.

This I did, and I have to say it is simply the best book I have ever seen on performing aerobatic manoeuvres. Everything is professionally and clearly explained with illustrations of control stick movements in both mode 1 and mode 2 configurations. After reading for just an hour I had picked up so much information that I had never seen published elsewhere I was stunned.

The author, Scott Stoops, is a really down to earth (no pun intended) and nice guy. He is a commercial pilot by profession and flies his own Sukhoi (full size) in earobatic competitions (I am green with envy :-) ). He is an avid r/c aerobatic modeller.

For anyone wanting to get just a bit more out of a plane, having problems learning the intricacies of a new move, or for the complete novice, this book is worth it's weight in gold. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Cheers RyGuy - good call.

Regards,

Dave

Old 09-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Ryguy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The best book I have read -Thanks RyGuy

Hey no problem. I need to pick up a copy myself one of these days...[sm=red_smile.gif]