Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

UCANDO 3D

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

UCANDO 3D

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 01:21 PM
FLYSACESSNA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UCANDO 3D

Hi all. Im thinking about buying a ucan do. Can't decide if I want the 46 or60.... I have a brand new FS120 that would love to make a home in the 60 but I also have an older fs70 that I could put in the 46 size. I've read that a 120 is way too much for this plane but also have been told that it is okay. Because of this, part of me is leaning toward the 46... not only engine reasons but also because I need to buy radio equipment for it as well and the smaller pricetag will save me money for buying radio stuff. Also, what kind of servos do I need to run it... Will it work fine on standard servos or do I need to buy more powerful. If anyone out there can tell me how they have their respective machines set up, I would greatly appreciate it. Also could you tell me how the 46 performs? Better than the 60??
Old 04-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Dewey2
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: UCANDO 3D

get the 60 size for your 120 it should have enough power. if it makes a difference. i have used these engines on a 60 size u can do. os 91 fx, satio 150 ,satio 180 ,and os 160 fx. all worked fine i like the satio 150 best. tho the 160 fx was fun. i thought i never would say a plane was overpowerd but it was a little. pull out of hover at 3 clicks off idle.[sm=bananahead.gif] the 46 flys good. but the same rules work on them. to bigger flys better.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:21 PM
autoguns

Get the 60 ...you'll be happier ....JW
Old 04-27-2004, 09:03 AM
trailingedge
My Feedback: (1)

I have a 60 and I love it. I'm running a ys91 on it with 9011's on the ele, 531's on the ail, and a 4131 on the rudder... all running on 6 volts. I have a friend who used standard servos with his and it flew pretty well, but if you're going to get wild with it, better servos will make a difference.