Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Shops in USA

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Shops in USA

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 05:15 AM
Cancuino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shops in USA

Hello everybody, I'm spanish and I'm going to travel in August to USA, I will go to New York and Boston and I wanted to know about shops to visit there. I want to buy a YS63S and see some of the great shops there, because here in Spain the shops are really little.

I hope you can help me.

Bes regards.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:24 AM
hi_oteck
My Feedback: (11)

Default RE: Shops in USA

check out America's Hobby Center @ 30st. between 7ave and 8ave NYC.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Ken Bryant
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The best thing to do is when you get to your hotel open the phone book (The one with yellow pages), look under "hobby" and then call the shops to see if they carry what you are looking for. There are allot of small shops here too so don't expect to much from them. I do allot of traveling and this is the method I use when I get to a new town. Heck, I'm writing this from a hotel so that should tell you something.

Best of luck and welcome to the USA.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Cancuino

Thank you for your advices, I hope don't get lost at the great city.. I've just seen America's hobby center webpage and there's no YS engine, so I will try another one, I hope that I can find this at NY.

Best regards.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:25 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Another piece of advice is to purchase the YS 63 online and have it shipped to your hotel room. We do that at least a couple times a week for Int'l travelers. We are out of them and so are lots of other web companies. I say the odds of you finding one in NYC area is going to be low in Hobby Shops in NYC area, dunno about Boston, but I suggest the same.

Oh and if you want to see what NYC looks like before you get here, I just took these pics from top of the Empire State Building a couple weeks ago.

http://dioncini.com/nyc/

Lots to do here ... bring a pocket full of cash, a NYC requirement.