Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
 Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is ready for download >

Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is ready for download

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is ready for download

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 02:53 PM
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is ready for download

waltea00...
Try this, download the program ISOBUSTER... it's a freebie or at least a demo. Just do a google search for it. Once it's installed, it will extract the VIDEO_TS folder and all the files that are contained in it. Once you've got that done, just make a 'data' DVD disc, containing the VIDEO_TS folder. The ISO file is simply a disc image, the VIDEO_TS folder and it's files are what comprise the DVD. I've done it that way for quite a while, since having problems with Nero, and a few other burner programs. This takes the "translateion' out of Nero, it only burns what really belongs on the DVD. Another plus.... once you have the VIDEO_TS folder, if you've got a DVD viewing program, you can just double click on one of the '.ifo' files and view the DVD on your computer.

This method has always worked for me.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:29 PM

Hi! how do I combine all files into one ISO Image? I have to do this with the WinRAR? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-22-2006, 04:31 PM
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: waltea00

The .ISO file type is NOT set to automatically launch Nero or Windows Media, so I must open the respective program and use the FILE/OPEN option for the .ISO file and it plays the Video but not the audio. I tried it on a different computer with the same results and tried it on 2 different high quality DVD players hooked into my TV system. All played the Video without the Audio.

BTW, I can copy the .ISO file to DVD and also make a DVD Video disk with Nero but the results are the same whether running from the disk version or the hard drive .ISO file. No audio.

I have assumed that since the HASH value is correct with the expected result, that no corruption has occured during the combining process.
Ok, you're burning the DVD the wrong way. Start Nero Burning Rom program. If the new compilation dialog opens cancel out of it. Now from the menu select "Recorder". In the menu dropdown select "Burn Image...". You should see an Open dialog box. Use this to select the ISO file. You will now have a "Burn Compilation" dialog box. You shouldn't need to change any of the options. Make sure you have a burnable DVD in your DVD drive and select the "Burn" button. If you have multiple Drives on your machine you can use the Disc Info button to see what drive you're going to burn to and change it if you have to.

Doing this any other way in nero doesn't product the correct type of DVD.

Let me know if you run into any problems following these directions.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Mato

Hi! how do I combine all files into one ISO Image? I have to do this with the WinRAR? Thanks in advance!
Mato,
If you've download all 4 files (1 exe, 3 rar) and they are in the same directory just double click on the EXE file and follow the instructions.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:45 PM

Default RE: Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is complete

ORIGINAL: netdudeuk

ORIGINAL: lcacciatore

Either in one of the post or on the web page that had the links for the rar files, you can find hashcalc numbers for each file and there's a link to the hashcalc program that you can use to check these files to make should your downloads are correct.
Thanks but I've read the whole thread and can't see hash values for the individual files.

Does anyone know what they are for these individual files ?

Thanks again
The MD5 hash for :
Part1.exe - 9ed2431bf327003ff43b435a3d5656d5

Part2.rar - 531d7fa9513136089bd0ec88ed62f5d2

Part3.rar - 9b78bdeb0d1728ebd52fd29d0e94ef97

Part4.rar - 33396a33f16835be464c957f02a063ff
Old 11-22-2006, 04:47 PM

Try this, download the program ISOBUSTER... it's a freebie or at least a demo. Just do a google search for it. Once it's installed, it will extract the VIDEO_TS folder and all the files that are contained in it. Once you've got that done, just make a 'data' DVD disc, containing the VIDEO_TS folder. The ISO file is simply a disc image, the VIDEO_TS folder and it's files are what comprise the DVD. I've done it that way for quite a while, since having problems with Nero, and a few other burner programs. This takes the "translateion' out of Nero, it only burns what really belongs on the DVD. Another plus.... once you have the VIDEO_TS folder, if you've got a DVD viewing program, you can just double click on one of the '.ifo' files and view the DVD on your computer.

mcmike,
That worked!!! Thanks,

Alan
Old 11-22-2006, 04:59 PM

Default RE: Free DVD of the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is complete

ORIGINAL: netdudeuk

Either in one of the post or on the web page that had the links for the rar files, you can find hashcalc numbers for each file and there's a link to the hashcalc program that you can use to check these files to make should your downloads are correct.
Thanks but I've read the whole thread and can't see hash values for the individual files.

Does anyone know what they are for these individual files ?

Thanks again
The MD5 hash for :
Part1.exe - 9ed2431bf327003ff43b435a3d5656d5

Part2.rar - 531d7fa9513136089bd0ec88ed62f5d2

Part3.rar - 9b78bdeb0d1728ebd52fd29d0e94ef97

Part4.rar - 33396a33f16835be464c957f02a063ff
Thanks. It is indeed the first file. Just another 1GB to go (again) !!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:10 PM

Thanks!, I have to download the first part again because it gives me error when I execute the program[:@]
Old 11-22-2006, 07:36 PM
My Feedback: (198)

My "hashfile" size.... 4.5 gb, and the CD Burner XP Pro that I downloaded says "error", and won't take a file larger than 4.2 gb
WHat do I need to do now?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:50 PM
My Feedback: (51)

You can try using WinRar to extract the Video_TS folder from the ISO to your drive... then use a "create DVD-Video disc" and add the Video_TS folder...
Old 11-22-2006, 07:52 PM

Need the English version of that, Maudib....
Old 11-22-2006, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: aerobob

My "hashfile" size.... 4.5 gb, and the CD Burner XP Pro that I downloaded says "error", and won't take a file larger than 4.2 gb
WHat do I need to do now?

In CD Burner XP Pro did you select the "Write Disc from ISO file"? If not try to do that and select the ISO when the Open dialog comes up. If you haven't gone here http://www.rcuvideos.com/dvd/ go to step 5 for instructions for burning the ISO.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:29 PM

Ok, now I download the entire 4 files and they are Ok. I check them with Hashcalc. But when I run the the .exe file, when is extracting the last part says: "Write error in the file TucsonAerobaticShootout2006.iso. Probably the disk is full" and I have 35 Gb of free disk space... I already downloaded two times the first part....I´m a little lost, anyone know how can I fix this problem? Thanks!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:00 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Thanks for the ISO's. Real nice DVD. I used DVDshrink v3.2 to burn the compiled ISO to DVD and it worked flawlessly the first time. I have been using this program for a couple years now and havn't made any coasters since. You can find this on the web pretty quickly. I must say this is the easiest program for ripping DVD's to date. It uses the Nero burn engine though and must have Nero installed to Burn. It is basically a ripper with lots of nice features. Ran through this one in about 15 minutes.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, now I download the entire 4 files and they are Ok. I check them with Hashcalc. But when I run the the .exe file, when is extracting the last part says: "Write error in the file TucsonAerobaticShootout2006.iso. Probably the disk is full" and I habe 35 Gb of free disk space... I already downloaded two times the first part....I´m a little lost, anyone know how can I fix this problem? Thanks!
Sounds like you have a FAT32 filesystem instead of NTFS. FAT32 won't support 4GB. For more info on this see here:

http://forum.mininova.org/index.php?showtopic=234984086
Old 11-22-2006, 10:45 PM

It may be using your C: for a temp file and it's too low???

Ok, now I download the entire 4 files and they are Ok. I check them with Hashcalc. But when I run the the .exe file, when is extracting the last part says: "Write error in the file TucsonAerobaticShootout2006.iso. Probably the disk is full" and I habe 35 Gb of free disk space... I already downloaded two times the first part....I´m a little lost, anyone know how can I fix this problem? Thanks!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:57 PM

MARC - I got mine to format, finally, using my Nero 6 and not the other program. Worked fine.

I want to express my thanks to you and the others who make this so freely available to us all. I already have three folks wanting copies, which I can burn now.

This flying represents the highest level of aerobatic competency I've seen on video - ever - and I am really going to use it to "train".
There is a LOT to learn, just by watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY, MANY thanks to you and everyone else involved!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:58 PM
My Feedback: (84)

I downloaded the whole shebang ang got the correct "HASH" but have had no luck burning the DVD!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: geh3

I downloaded the whole shebang ang got the correct "HASH" but have had no luck burning the DVD!!!
We are so glad everyone is enjoying this free dvd offering we have put together. Huge megathanks to lcacciatore for his fine camera work and blood, sweat and tears he put in to get the dvd image compiled.

geh3 - what burning software are you using and what problems are you seeing. we need more specific info to help you through this but you might want to read this entire thread as there is now a good chance any problems you might be having were already mentioned and resolved with some solution.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:53 AM

ORIGINAL: RCadmin

We are so glad everyone is enjoying this free dvd offering we have put together. Huge megathanks to lcacciatore for his fine camera work and blood, sweat and tears he put in to get the dvd image compiled.

geh3 - what burning software are you using and what problems are you seeing. we need more specific info to help you through this but you might want to read this entire thread as there is now a good chance any problems you might be having were already mentioned and resolved with some solution.
Marc

I'm sure everyone who has the disc is pleased as well. Thanks from me. A new download of the file has the correct hash and the ISO extracts ok. Same size - different hash !

Old 11-23-2006, 08:35 AM

I get the following error after trying to burn my CD

" Writing error: (3) Error occurred writing dsts to disk. Uknown error - use extended data for more information ( 1051) Error Sense Data: SENSE KEY: 5ASC: 30ASCQ:6

Using a brand ner DVD drive by SONY and DVD+R disks
my "HASH" came out OK and I have plenty of hard disk space
Old 11-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Banned

geh3 - see my note above. you might have FAT32 filesystem. see my post above
Old 11-23-2006, 09:19 AM

how do I check that
Old 11-23-2006, 09:24 AM

I HAVE NTFS, now what?
Old 11-23-2006, 09:35 AM

Your issues are hardware/driver related... you might try uninstalling/re-installing the supplied software, or visiting the Sony website for an update.

I get the following error after trying to burn my CD

" Writing error: (3) Error occurred writing dsts to disk. Uknown error - use extended data for more information ( 1051) Error Sense Data: SENSE KEY: 5ASC: 30ASCQ:6

Using a brand ner DVD drive by SONY and DVD+R disks
my "HASH" came out OK and I have plenty of hard disk space

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.