RCU Forums - View Single Post - New competing model Association in Canada?
Old 03-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New competing model Association in Canada?

ORIGINAL: JKovats

I think the members just wanna have some safe fun.

I am with you and am grateful that the MAAC BOD handles the affairs of MAAC in a very business like manner, I know the membership in general cares.

As far as the gossip and sh** disturbing ... "who cares". As far as the AGM goes, my money is on, that it is conducted in a very business like and professional manner and that the business of MAAC will be well done.

Johnny V
Hey, John.

In essence, you are correct. I was/(& some extent...am) a "sh** disturber". However, I don't think it is in the context that you believe. We are in total agreeement that our hobby is about "fun" and those I've engaged negatively with in the past, were of the opposite opinion. My history is banging heads with those few that took themselves ......and this hobby... too seriously.

Regardless, I agree that the AGM will likely go smoothly, particularly in light of recent developments and a notable resignation. If there is to be any drama, it will likely take place afterwards in the months to come. Hopefully, all that crankyness "down south" will settle and everyone will get back to what is important........ flying model planes and having fun.