RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why (an Enya 11 CX D) Diesel?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 12:45 AM
AMB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Why (an Enya 11 CX D) Diesel?

Jim >>surprised you had problems with yours compared to my OS10 davis head ran about the same the FP10 which however needs a windup with my electric starter, and yes the contra was quite tight in my enya also< When I first started it it was overcompressed
loosened the compression sxrew off the contra a bit and it did bang up against while running then turned it down again atad for smooth running. I forgot one in that class, and thats the ASP12 diesel conversion from just engines that is all one could ask for in an easy to start smooth runner, also a lot less than an Enya time will tell how long it will hold up but the ASP line has a good reputation it is is retag
of magnum and SCs , It runs as well as the Enya also hand starts and less than half the price BUT being a member of the Enya cult
not sorry I bought it, shines like a jewel too

I was considering an Enya 50 for a conversion but with all my irvines 53s and 46 conversion and others in the 40 to 60 class engines
really cannot qualify it I would sooner put the money in a plane my ratio of engines to planes right now is about 2:1 martin