RCU Forums - View Single Post - Truggy choices
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 03:32 PM
mayhem272

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Truggy choices

ORIGINAL: miswa

i had my eyes on the hellfire but i ended up with a crt. heard asome problems with the hellfire, and those problems arent just things breaking but they are engineering screw up i think. if you can afford a crt i think its the best choice.
i just ordered a crt kit (backordered not supprised) but everyone at my track runs crt's and they are the people who i call pros so they know how they work/handle/what engiens to use/ how to set up properly for the conditions
i almost got the mugen truggy but i read it has front pillow ball suspension which imo aint good for a truggy
the kyosho is gonna be nicce but its almost $200 more than the crt and id say no to that because the parts arent great around here and my friend said u have to spend about $250 more in graphite to make it with the crt kits
im not sure if thats right but i will be happy with the crt because theres tons of aftermarket parts and stuff too
go with what you want
the hellfire has had a few probs due to engineering not breakage like miswa said and y pay more for a rtr truggy that isnt trust worthy? the hellfire is $600+ most places and the crt rtr is $569 average