RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Dark Impact Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:17 PM
BitHed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Dark Impact Thread

...I have one, its built, painted and already scratched I took pictures but my wife has the digi-cam for open day at Kindy...They will be up in 24 hours though...

...My oil is too soft, scraped my bum a couple of times so I will go up to 400 but i still think 900 is WAY too hard...And I have to move the upper links in the rear to settle down the on-power wobbles out of the corner...Its a little bit skittery right now but I am sure the AON 5800 powerplant isnt helping

...BTW you will need some VERY low-profile electronic componenets to make everything fit nice and snug...The chassis is tight...I THOUGHT i would have some interference issues with the FUTABA HRS RX and the MAMBA 25 ESC but its all good...Range is fantastic too...

...The LONG steering linkage looks goofy as hell but ZERO problems...A regular 3003 servo is in there for steering and its going strong...

...I havent glued my tires yet and I paid the price...The AON is chucking them off all over the place and I have to check them after a speed run...I know I know Glue them