RCU Forums - View Single Post - Webra .32 Dynamix experience?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:46 AM
jetpack
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Webra .32 Dynamix experience?

If you mess with the needles too much you will get the main spraybar out of wack and then you will not be happy. There was an article in RCM probably 10 years ago about the correct initial set up. I got a copy and filed it away so far I haven'tr needed it.
Here is a guy that needs it.

I had to take my dynamix apart to clean it, now wondering where a good place to start is with the spraybar. Take a look at the pics.

The first pic shows you whats going on with the way the spraybar is V-Grooved and drilled out.

The second pic shows where I think wide open throttle mix will be, with the hole near the edge of the bore.

The third pic shows were I think wide open throttle mix would be on paper, or should I say the ideal placement of the fuel orfice.

Can someone help with this initial setup?

The motor being 25 years old itself has never been run, I had to disasseble everything to clean it...I never had a clue about what was going on with this carb when I took it apart and couldnt see much in there so now I'm lost. I would hate to fire this thing up the very first time and cook it with a lean mixture, or have it peak out right away.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt58516.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	453633   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51934.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	453634   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tp46237.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	28.7 KB