RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dual exhaust????
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:11 PM
versicolor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dual exhaust????

Wow, my bad I'll try to pay more attention. Three TENTHS of a second huh? whew. I DID pay attention to YOUR decimal point, lol. I simply typed it wrong in my reply. I still stand by my statement. Not that big of a difference. As I stated before, doesn't matter to me if it's .03 seconds or .3 seconds. I'm just a basher. Never claimed to be any thing more. My point is the Tsais dual exhaust is NOT junk nor a paper weight as i've seen posted so many times from people that have never even seen one run let alone drive a truck with one on it. I stated from the beginning that other pipes may or may not provide better performance. It doesn't matter to me because the dual exhaust in my opinion increases performance over the stock pipe I had and it has the look and feel I want. The original poster asked if it was worth it and my reply is yes, to me it is and it might be to him as well. Again, now pay attention because I posted this before, HA! it comes down to what you want to do with your truck. If you race and 0.3 makes a difference to you, then get a different pipe. If not and the dual is your bag, go for it. I'm glad I did. In the end it's just my opinion. You have yours i'll have mine. My REVIEW at traxxas, not anything resembling a test mind you, just a review and my opinions on the pipe compared to stock, can be found if you do a search for TSAIS DUAL PIPE REVIEW. I sense some hostility in your replies kliff. I'm not in any way trying to match wits with you. I think I was very clear in stating that all of this is simply from my personal experience using the pipe. It is nothing more or less than me stating my opinion on how I think it runs, looks and sounds. I could care less about laps, tenths of a second, track size whatever. I haven't debated your test results and I even complimented you on your comparison runs. Maybe you are taking my comments the wrong way. The pipe was asked about, I have one, use it everyday in my backyard and to me as a basher it is great and better than stock. Take from it what you want.