RCU Forums - View Single Post - new brushless 9200kv motor in my ahhh fast 18mt :now with vids
Old 05-08-2006, 08:45 PM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: new brushless 9200kv motor in my ahhh fast 18mt :now with vids

so far my stock diffs are holding up fine mip makes a super dif upgrade but i havent heard anything about it good or bad
as for servos i finaly messed mine up filming thoes vids hit a curb full speed dead on in the front (even broke my rpm bumper and bent my intgey alloy belcrank) my lhs didnt have any metal gear servos so i just got another stock one only thin i can suggest is to get a metal gear one if u can find one

man id just get a mamba 25 esc like 40-60 $ on ebay or online hobby stores and get that c4 9200 kv motor u will regret not getting(i know i did) the fastest setup (or get the mamba comp x package at least its usually the same price as the comp package)

i bought the comp package(6800kv) cause i was told that the comp x (8000kv)would tear up the diffs but i have had no problems yet even with the 9200kv c4 motor

the castle link is a must
i wish i could get some screen shots of how it works its really sweet a throttle curve pops up and all u do is click on it and move it around to set the curve then load the settings to ur esc

if u r wanting the comp package becaues the 9200 kv or the comp x package might be to powerfull dont worrie with the castle link u can set the power to low and it will preform just like the comp package and then when u need to or want to all u have to do is plug it in to ur comp and hike up the power for full on insane speed (also a good way to get in a race aganst a nitro set ur settings to low power drive it around a bit and when u get a race plug it in hike the power and waste the nitro car lol)