RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC FISHING BOAT ACTUALLY CATCH FISH FROM REMOTE RC BOAT
Old 06-02-2006, 03:57 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RC FISHING BOAT ACTUALLY CATCH FISH FROM REMOTE RC BOAT

this has to be a joke right? over here we use boats to put bait out but to actually catch fish?.it would be banned over here for starters imagine a poor fish swimming arround dragging that monstrosity arround for the next month or so waiting for the hooks to rot .theres not a chance in hell he could land a fish with a model boat, though id love to see him try that would make good tv.it just shows some people will try to sell anything.ive used bai[img][/img]t boats for carp fishing to get my ground bait to the right spot and even my hook baits but as these fish grow to over 40lb even 50 lb id need a real boat to haul one in like that this guys a fool!!.heres how to make one if anyones interested they work great for lakes to get your baits next to snags where you couldnt cast for fear of tangling in some tree or weed.almost forgot to say it can be built from foam or whatever you prefer, i guess it depends on the baits you want to carry and the water your fishing on.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99141.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	470335