RCU Forums - View Single Post - Koveral Appication
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Michel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Koveral Appication

Hi Guys
Thank you all for replys . the reason I m doing it in dope is that I plan to go far in this hobby . Ive already one ARF and I don t like it at all . I m an old hydroplane builder , when the boats where all made out of wood and we were hitting 90 MPH or close to it . the boats had to be built very strongh . Today every is different I would like good looking planes , built to last . I don t wish to knock down the ARF s I believe it s a matter of preferece , I love to build rather than fly . although I m just learning how to fly . I have a sickness of watching something I built come together its a really big high

Andy thanks for youre advice it helps a lot .
jlKonn thanks also I will be going to the Sig site soon to view what you have sent me .
yel914 too heavy is 7. 5 lbs for a trainer thats too heavy . thats what the guys in the club have told me . I purchased an new OS 46 , great engine I also have an Saito 56 . Like I said I m in this hobby for life .

Thanks to all . With all this info I m GOOD .

Mike Support the Troops

P. S. I m also learning how to use this Blasted Computer ( having trouble with this ) , But doing OK[8D]