RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Tiger Engine Mounting
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Empedocles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Tiger Engine Mounting

I have a Thunder Tiger .21cu inboard marine engine (PRO-21MX-R) that I need a mount for. I was looking at the Aeromarine Rubber Isolated Engine Mounts, and would really like to mount it on one of their 4" mounts. However, they only list their mounts by the brand of engine that they fit, and Thunder Tiger is not one of those listed brands. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what brand of engine(CMB, OPS, Picco, O.S, Nova rossi, and K&B are the options)--if any--would have mounting holes matching those on a Thunder Tiger .21cu? The mounting holes on my engine are 19/32" (~15.1mm) apart. I've emailed Aeromarine about it a few times but they have not responded, so I'm desperate for some information here! Which--if any--brand does a Thunder Tiger match up with? Or, failing that, does anyone know of any sort of alternative/universal mount that is already drilled and tapped or that does not need to be drilled and tapped? The web seems to be mostly devoid of any information on Thunder Tiger Engines.

Thanks in advance!