RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC FISHING BOAT ACTUALLY CATCH FISH FROM REMOTE RC BOAT
Old 06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RC FISHING BOAT ACTUALLY CATCH FISH FROM REMOTE RC BOAT

sail pilot i do support the banning of certain knives such as two foot long hunting knives and rediculous things like that they have no place in society.recently here there have been about 6 kids yes school kids murdered with knives so yes i think they should be banned.pen knives fair enough they have a purpose i guess but flick knives and lock knives and anything that could be used as a weapon should be banned.no ones gonna use a pen knife as a weopon unless they want to loose there own fingers.as for carrying knives in your pocket i agree with the law 5 yrs for carrying one is a fair sentence in my book.how would you feel if your 12 yr old son went to school and some thug stabbed him to death? would you still agree with carrying knives?.i might add someone close to me was also stabbed with a knife by a teenager luckyly i got the knife away from him before he could finnish the job.so dont go making stupid jokes about knives only a fool would joke about such a thing,the day we get like the US crime wise will be a sad day in my book.at least we dont carry guns ,legally at any rate.