RCU Forums - View Single Post - 10X aileron setup help
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:07 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10X aileron setup help

Danny:

Setting up 10X ailerons, one servo in each wing. In 22, tail D/elev program has been set as this part of system completed first. Now trying to get ailerons set up correctly with throws for 3d. Am in flaperons, directions correct. Only get partial servo movement regardless of the differetial rate 0-100 that is imputed. Also, the dif-rate/direction will not turn with the + and - keys. Am looking for full throws first and then modify differential. Cant get there.

In wing type, page two, there is 9 selections starting with E-F and ending with STE. Where can I find a description of these functions in my 10 X manuel?

Frankly I am a program/computer idiot. Bought the 10X a year ago new as Fatuba was driving me nuts, and a buddy's 10X made some sense as to logic. Have had no problems with the radio in the past as my programming has been simple dual elevator and aileron, no attempt to master/slave any stuff. Somewhere on the web, I found "Dual-Elevagorf Setups" by Bob Pastorello which has been very helpfull as it is done for dummies like me. Are you aware of anything like that out there for ailerons? Your help has been most apreciated. Thanks