RCU Forums - View Single Post - Desert Aircraft - Super!!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 08:53 AM
John Murdoch
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Desert Aircraft - Super!!

I posted this yesterday on another site.

What's Up With That... DA??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past couple of years, I've had some issues with DA that I think they really need to address in the future. I feel their customer service is somewhat lacking and can be improved upon.

DA 150 - RPM's about 6000 @ WOT. Transition is wonderful and the ilde is about 1200. Last time I sent my engine in for a questionable issue, it was back in TWO days, with all the issues being resolved at an outrageous charge of $.00. What's up with that.. DA?? I've got a 150, a 100 and a 50. Between the three, they've all been back to DA for one reason or another (some I'd just rather not discuss since some of them were thumb issues) and they've all had more or less a three day turn around. What's up with that.. DA??

Here's my suggestions to address and upgrade your services. Have a tech with a cell phone stationed at the Tucson Airport with a bag of tricks that can address any of my DA issues. In a moments notice, when I call, have him buy a ticket and immediately call to reserve a limo here in Vegas with an expeditious route to my house. When he arrives, have him repair, run and tweak all my DA motors.. Then take me to dinner. Whilst in Vegas, have him let me spin the "DA Wheel of Fortune" having lovely prize categories like new engines, props, DA accessories and such. Lastly, he should take into account all the money that was spent on the trip including the flight, transportation, trip and prize amount, add it all up and leave me at least a 20% tip on my work bench before saying adios.

Come on DA!

In all seriousness, DA is all I've known in a gas engine. With a quality product and top notched customer service, I have no need or desire to look elsewhere.

Thanks DA for all you do.