RCU Forums - View Single Post - Setting up a WALKERA 36 fresh out of the box
Old 08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
frezel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Setting up a WALKERA 36 fresh out of the box

ok here we go

setting the pitch plate thing i got lost, is that adjusting the paddle like blades at the end of the flybar,does that set the pitch of the heli? if so what should the pitch be? i have the same amount of space on either side of my rotor head on the flybar.

also the tail servo glitches so bad it goes crazy, but constanly twitches what causes that?and the servo horn on the tail rudder should be at a 90 degree and the slider on the tail part should be in the middle of its run right? and does that servo sit up staright or is kinda crooked? i have the servo sitting so that the tube runs straight back.

now the GYRO i just noticed switches and thinki might have hit one by accident the one is set to AVSC and the other switch is set to REV, what are they and what do they do?,

and it would be nice to have an exploded view of the heli and names so that i could betteer describe my problems, if you know of a link that has it let me know,

thanks again, getting there slowely but surely, and man i STINK on the flight sim lololol