RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Planes gripe
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 07:08 PM
redfox435cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great Planes gripe

well I can't remeber them all but here some of it that I am currenly flying and are still missing stuff

GP viper. one had no hardware the other had a busted tank and no hinges e-mail, no response, called, said they'd deal with it never saw the parts on any of them I don't even bother with the wheels since none have lasted more than 3 flights. it not me I land em smooth as glass and since no at all 3 of our clubs has had them last over 7.
dazzler, no landing gear or instructions, I fugured it out but geting the gear was PITA, I had to buy it
top flite sea fury, no wheel covers, missing decals and a busted cowl, and busted wood. I did get the cowl
8x miss matched monokote. never got one replie but no follow through on their part
2x lusterkote total wrong color, nothing, for the cowl
Piper cub 60 kit. variouse missing wood and hardware, miscut peices and unaceptable wood quality on other peices, no repie to e-mail and when I called the chick was rude as hell
od fs2 91 missing a woodruf key and drive washer, must have been a display at tower, no one wanted to deal with it, bought the parts myself, at least it's one of my best running engines
gottne two bottles of GP CA that was rock hard when I got it. not a word, don't buy that crap anymore
futaba 7CAP. all switches busted, the warrenty specifically says it doesn't cover that, ***, that was about 50 bucks
there is allot more but I don't remeber
It got to point like with wood I just don't bother anymore since it quicker to fabricat the peice myself that wait a month for the part if they decide to replace it. it just ticks a person off like I said I work for a living so I can't sit by the phone for an hour with a parts list during the hours of 7-5