RCU Forums - View Single Post - XUFO and Draganflyer Related
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 AM
tend2it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XUFO and Draganflyer Related

ORIGINAL: Hammer_DE

hi eric - me too but in our german forum the most people want the allround.

Three Points - this 3 systems are all very good to fly - the most difference is the Design and the price.

What do you say to the vid?

p.s. i forgot - in 22 days the x3d is coming.

Greetz
Hammer
Hi Hammer,
I like the Race ... but can't afford it right now ...

Darn you ... after that new video, now I like the Allaround!!! ... nice job on the vid ... it is a TV worthy advertisement ... how sturdy is it in a hard crash? ... since all parts are coming from Germany ... I wouldn't want to have to buy a crash kit for it ... it is more in my price range and is lighter to boot.

I would like to order one ... but add-on parts don't seem to be available or priced yet (for the landing struts and gear protectors) ... the best situation would be to have everything available when ordering the X-3D so that everything could be shipped together at a cheaper cost. Are you still having problems with getting parts (screws, etc...)? Is this a possiblilty? How much would it cost to have you personally bend a set of landing struts?

Too bad your motor holders don't have coolies built in like Johnson's design ... will Johnson's design fit/work with the allaround? I might have to go with the original plastic mounts first and use my coolies by Andy.

Keep up the great work and don't stress out on the production holdups ... remember, it is supposed to be fun on the side.

--Eric--