RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lemon.
Thread: Lemon.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 02:29 PM
CDRacingZX6R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lemon.

ORIGINAL: UnderOATH

I am close to selling the thing on ebay just because i cant afford to keep replacing parts. So any help would be greatly appreciated with this car. I was told tha tmetal diffs were supposed to be coming out, i havent seen any at all.

Thanks,
Dan
This is very discouraging. I was very excited when I saw the review for the car on this site. So much so I was planning on buying one with my birthday money. I even bet my friends who are RC fanatics would have been on board with this nice looking buggy... But then the problems I've seen are so many.. And it doesnt seem like isolated cases, but rather many people or almost all the people who have purchused this car are experiancing problems?

Are the problems in both Vulcans, the pro, etc? Or is the pro version at least fixed with some better quality parts? Or are many of these problems still exist on the pro-versian as well.

I mean honestly, for the 350 or so price tag of the pro, and if it has all these problems it just shows why people invest so much more money in the big brands like Kyosho, and the Schumaker Rascal. One of these two will more than likely be my destination for a future car.

But I can't get over the overwhelming appearace (looks wise) of the Vluncan. It's a very clean looking car. I'd love to spend money on it, but for 300 bucks (with the slew of reliable, good quality RTR's out there), seems like a waste of money.

I hope to see improvements one day.