RCU Forums - View Single Post - Chickensheet!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 10:01 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Chickensheet!

Chickenface..chicken farm?..egg washin?..I can see that lastin about a season..then it'll be " hey FS lets put in a asphalt runway " and then a Telemaster so you can drop eggs (that way you dont have to washem) on the local country roads....My mother was a 2nd place winner twice here in NC at the NC State chicken cooking contest..I pretended for close to 3 decades to like her contest chicken, it was called Greater Bankok Chicken...one time at her house for dinner, she was saying how I loved that recipe ..well I had minutes before excused myself,, when I got back to the table, I was met with several blank stares..seems in my absence my then wife had let it be known that I didnt like chicken in ANY form...[X(]....Rog

I will rarely partake of some KFC and the occasional chicken soft taco frrom the Bell ,but thats about it...

oh yeah, there was some bird plane I think from hobby lobby a couple of years ago and there was a contest to build the coolest one, cant remember the name but it was a lecky..