RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which flight sim to buy???
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Kanain
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which flight sim to buy???

While I must preface with that fact that all is subjective, I would not and have not hesitated to recommend G3. For those that say "few have all and can suggest", I have all but FS One and spent about twenty minutes with that one. We have reviewed all before, search the forum for complete information. I fly several aspects of R/C including LSF, pylon, pattern, IMAC and freestyle (3D) so I know a "floaty" plane both real and simulated when I fly one. They are NEVER as floaty in real life as in AFP. This is why so many AFPD folks are awesome 3der's in the sim, but you don't see the same folks ringing it out at the field. All can make you a better pilot of used properly. Try and buy is your best course of action.

I cannot agree with the negative side comments concerning G3 - Wind speed and direction are on Hot Keys, never had upgrade problems if software is registered properly. Even if a server was temporarily down, there was always support. The KE folks have been extreemly supportive.

Reflex has new updates that anyone flying that sim should try. AFPD - haven't touched it in a long time. If you want it, I can make you a good deal. FS One - didn't initially like it, but it has potential.