RCU Forums - View Single Post - Twist 3D 60 ARF
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 01:56 PM
GPutt33
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twist 3D 60 ARF

Hey thanks a bunch for comments guys. I checked my control horn settings after the 1st flight and actually everything is set to the out side holes on both the control horns and servo arms both. I guess I'll take a few oz's off of the tail and balance towards the front of the recommended CG. I guess one oopps I did for the first time was failed to do a lat CG and check it that way, so I'll do that tonight to see if I have one side heavier then the other. That muffler on the OS 91 isn't any small can.. It also sounds like I might need more horses in the servos, so if I can't get it straigtened out this next flight maybe I'll swap a couple of the JR Sport 125' into it and see if those help. Will also dial in a little more expo on all surfaces, and more travel on the wings.

Thanks again guys and I'll file a report afterwards. Just need to see what this storm is going to do to us this weekend. Right now they are predicting a lot of wind and even snow (which I'll take, hopefully it wil put out some of these cotton picken fires around here!!).