RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rant+ Bomber field
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 02:53 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Rant+ Bomber field

in reply to desintex. i saw a handful of arfs, 2 top flite p51's, 2 world model zeros, one 3 seabees j1 standard, kmp b25, maybe 5 or so more, not to many when you consider around 200 plus models were in attendance. i dont recall seeing any models during the event under 80 inches other than jets and bipes. it is so easy to criticize, so next year, you bring the b17 to raffle or feel free to announce, or even speculate on how much food and water to have on hand. and lastly, bb weber was feeling a little under the weather and that is why he hardly did any flying at all. he had planned on flying the bear, but he is a senior citizen and if he isnt feling well, than trust he had a good reason for not flying. why oh why do we always have to look for the bad in everything. at this rate why will others give there time to only be run down at a later date in a public forum. so, all the nay sayers, let me know when you are holding the perfect event, i will be there supporting you. come on guys. lets have some fun, and if you see some changes you would like to see, than volunteer, most at bomber are volunteers. i say thank you for holding this event and letting me have a good time, barry raborn