RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rant+ Bomber field
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:16 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Rant+ Bomber field

todd, i will be there and dinner is on me. evan and phil represented for the me109 club. i wish everyone had as much fun as i do. i guess others enjoy the hobby different from me. i like a crowd. i like promoting the hobby. it seems as some feel certain people get special treatment. i dont. i get there first, i am an early bird. i get a good pit spot. i am this way wherever i go. i waited in line to fly the same. i just had 4 models flying and 2 different channels, so it may seem i was in the air a lot, but on one channel i was the only one and the other there were three of us and we shared and sometimes spotted for each other. i come to fly and watch others fly. i burned 12 gallons of jet a, a gallon of gas, and some 4 stroke fuel as well. i am not a member of bomber, just a fan, and i think i get along with about everyone. one of the best things about bomber is having a senior citizen come up and talk to you about your model. some flew them, and some wrenched on them. they share their memories and all are hero's to me. that is one of the reasons i like to pit in area accessible to the public. life is to short to pick things apart. it may not be an event for everyones taste and that is ok too, but this club works hard to support the scale side of the hobby, barry