RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rant+ Bomber field
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
daleflysrc
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rant+ Bomber field

This Is just my second year to fly at Bomber field. and yes I feel that their was a little problem with the crowd and the way some of the flight line was handled.

Still if you take it all into perspective it was run pretty well by The "Dirty Dozen"
and those Like me who have been a worker in a club, and have Done a few fun flys know what I mean !!

It takes a whole lot of people to put such an event like this on, and those type of people just aren't around anymore!!! Small Steps in Little Rock is almost as Big and thank God we don't have that many spectators !! yet we still only have 5 or 6 club members who work It !! I flew my "Bonnie" 9 times in 2.5 Days with no problem and my P-51, 5 times even after the Freq./Interferance scare, with no problem . Thats tough when you spend 3.5 years cutting it !!,Building it, and finnishing it !!

So thay spent to much time with the spectators and their were a few black labs looking for a back scratcher Ill be back next year you can bet your bottom dollor, and o bye the way !!! Me and "Bonnie" We never missed da Runway !!! All 9 times !!

Dale Womack Meister P-47 "BONNIE" Alexander Arkansas 491 miles away