RCU Forums - View Single Post - My "AMA vs. Helicopter Pilots" rant ignore, if you hate rants & helictopers
Old 09-30-2006, 12:06 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My "AMA vs. Helicopter Pilots" rant ignore, if you hate rants & helictopers

ORIGINAL: 50%plane

WHOA WHOA...

Now I didnt say I didnt like the AMA...I just think the magazine needs a little more work, especially if they want to make it profitable.

I flew outlaw for over a year...and realized that the outlaw cries of "its just insurance" dont fly. Its much more than insurance, and while the AMA isnt perfect, there is so much more to it than just insurance....but that's delving into a topic better suited for the AMA discussion forums.

I will admit the magazine is getting a little better. The articles are still outdated, but at least the advertising has improved.

Edit...whoops...they did move this to the AMA forum...well...on that note...lets keep it in line with the usual and start some fireworks.

Im out.
hehe Oh well. I despise the coverage in MA because of the lackluster appearance, the lame articles, etc.. But you have to remember, most AMA members are around 60+ years old. This is what they care about and by the time I'm 60, they'll probably have heli articles, and 3D flying articles in it as well.(if they haven't realized that the internet sites{RCU, RCG, FG, HG, TFC, Pro Bro, etc} are where it all is and that they really are just providing toilet paper.)Go Fly!
50%
Guys...I just can't understand your references to MA pages and Toilet paper! MA pages are too slick and not very absorbent. Get a life! or maybe Charman!