RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Traxxas Nitro Sport Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Traxxas Nitro Sport Thread!!

Ah Shadowsilverx, You got some RPM's. GOOD SCORE bro!!

Alot of ppl think im crazy for running rear tires on the front of my trucks. I run Dirt Hawgs or Yokohoma Geolanders on the front and Losi Smashers on the rear,(except my Evader, I like the stock pro edges) They both work awsome for turning on any of the surfaces I run i.e. grass, dirt or street. The stock Traxxas tires blow.

The first upgrades I make are tires front and rear, fuel filter, rechargable hump battery packs, exhaust. The others such as shock towers, susp arms, servos. I usually wait till I break something and replace them with upgraded parts. If it aint broke, beat the tar out of it till it does

__________________________________________________ __________

Chrobar,

Ive never had any of my TRX .15 powered trucks able to pull wheelies, unless Im spinning on the dirt and hit the asphalt. They just dont seem to have the low end grunt when not modifide as dannthenitroman stated. Now the 2.5 or 2.5r on the otherhand. is a nonstop, wheelie on demand motor. I had to build a wheelie bar for my Sport after stuffing in the 2.5 to help keep it on its tires. I can have it running over 1/2 throttle, nail it and ride a wheelie. Ill charge up my Dig Cam batts and get you guys some pics. of my machines.

I just upgraded 2 more of my RC's. My JATO 2.5 is now a 3.3 and I put the 2.5 off the JATO on my trusty Tmaxx that Ive had for almost 6 years. They are both ignorant with power now[sm=tongue_smile.gif] Just like my Sport was when I did the 2.5 conversion.