RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Hydro Foamy
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:37 PM
sputnikxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Hydro Foamy

well If I was to build another one I would use the tabs, because it definatly helps line things up.... but I would figure out a way on the plans to draw out the tabs so they fit the fff on the plans and still make everything line up centered the way that it would if you were using a thinner material such as depron .. if that makes sense

If you notice the arelons are on the top fin unlike the plans that is the elevator... and the arelons come right off the rear fuse of the hydro but I wanted to do mine a little different, Im not sure of the difference it will make but I figure if it doesnt work I can redo it to the way the plans were originally in just a few minutes...

As far as power systems go im gonna try that setup you and aj recommended the 33.00 combo with the bp-21 motor, 18amp brushless esc, and the 3cell 1300 mah lipo...

Im no where near as experienced as you guys are but it is my opinion that this is a pretty solid setup cause I only had to add 1 piece of cf tubing and that was to the top of the fin where the arelons are at...

I will post more pictures when I get the power system..