RCU Forums - View Single Post - F27 STRYKER - Way Past the Limits - Part 5 - Step in to the Dark Side...
Old 11-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Buggygovroom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F27 STRYKER - Way Past the Limits - Part 5 - Step in to the Dark Side...

ORIGINAL: DepronJet

GREAT! Im going to have to tow my bae hawk with a corvette now to get it in the air because of all the weight I have to add to the nose. I'll go make a "Lawndart 1" stencil and spray the side now. It will make for good video. Looks like my stryker will be getting its gear back soon
if its one of my Hawks and you use the suggested cofg then you have a good half inch to play with
if its an ultrafly hawk then DO NOT go further back than their sugested cofg unless you like to fly a Kangaroo on Speed !

get that Pack as far forward as possib;e

Ray
You make a hawk kit too? Im going to have to make a bundle package deal on all your kits with you since your making all the planes I like

The reason im having a bit of a tough time balancing the plane is im using 13 oz in gear and trying to keep the AUW under or at 20-21 oz. I got the plane balanced today but the equipment im using is a 700 watt setup