RCU Forums - View Single Post - BENCH TUNING AND BREAK IN
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
cwaterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BENCH TUNING AND BREAK IN

i have two ponds near me one i can see from the house, small,, and not very big can retieve with the ball on a fishing rod .. the other is HUGH,, about 5 miles from me.. so guess where ill be going to test and tune.. lol as some of you know i have a jet stream.. i removed the 10 installed a 15.. got rid of that silly gear reduction. the way i am setting it up i can also install a 2.5 i have two of them.. one reg and one "R".. iam waiting on some parts from e-bay and tower.. maybe get it wet in a few weeks..the 10 ran awsome,, but wanted more speed.. so iam selling it on e-bay,, lol,,i also have a dumas deep v 61 inch iam putting a hpi s25 in, shout go good that motor is rated with 2.5 hp..if any one want to see hows the jet stream conv is going ill post so in progres pics it kinda gonna be set up like a nitro v,,i know its a abs hull but iiam am surprized how thick it is,, i also habv a ele iam converting to nitro,, that thin,, anyone know how old the jet stream is? iam thinking mid 80's or so...i got it on e-bay with a ton of evtra parts and a motor.. these were not run alot. the exhouse ports are very clean.. thanks for all of you guys input to this question,, i have learned a lot here, i read every page,, was a long nite lol