RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA 60
Thread: WALKERA 60
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
consultjdm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 60

Wvu1003,
I don't know what a 68B is but if everything moves the right way except the pitch does not increase as you increase the throttle stick you need to go into the swash setup and instead of say +60 change it to minus -60. I forget if the swash settings say what they are or just give servo assignments. If you are setup correctly you can look in the back of the book where it shows the servo layout (looks like a pie chart) and their number assignment.

I hope this does it for ya,

JD
ORIGINAL: wvu1003

I have read most of this thread, and have some questions regarding setting up a dx6 with a walkera 68b. I was hoping someone here could help, as there seems to be alot more activity here than in the 68b threads.

I have the servos attached correctly, but I cannot get the heli to pitch on throttle up or down. If I reverse the connections for throttle/bat, the motor doesn't work, but I get pitch from the servo underneath the heli. All other servos function as they should. I have gone thru all the programming for the dx6 that it posted near the beginning on this thread.

My setup is 68b with dx6 and the servos that came with it, G007 gyro and walkera 30A esc.

TIA