RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen Matrix TR Arena
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Mystikal8885

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Matrix TR Arena

Hi everyone, i'm making a big leap from the traxxas forums to start talking Cen business. I'm from the Caribbean currently living in Georgia and our local hobby store back home stocks Cen's full range of products. Before I was all Anti-Cen and kept saying "Revo is the Best", but now I have seen a new light after seeing the Matrix Buggy run. I have firm belief that the Matrix Tr Arena wont be anything short of amazing. Everything night for the past week I've been anxiously waiting to see what people have been saying about their new truggy. Haven't found much info on the different forums i've been searching on though, maybe it's because it has just been released. Hopefully i'll magically have enough funds in my bank account to get me one of these no later than next week so I can do review. So look out i'll post pics when I get my first RTR truggy made by CEN and i'll take it for a race at out local track here in Georgia. It sure would be intresting to see how she would hold up against those other brands of truggies. GO CEN!!!