RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen Matrix TR Arena
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Mystikal8885

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen Matrix Tr Arena

RTR surely is the better choice for the Arena since it comes with wheels, tires, servos and a very strong body from what Blade has told me. i've seen the .26 cen engine perform in a matrix buggy and it impressed me so I am sure the ,28 included in the Arena would be great until I can afford a better motor. My choice of aftermarket radio would be the Nomadio React, may be my first step to a serious upgrade. Blade, a Cen driver gave me good info that Cen would be releasing newer upgrade parts which are not included in the FRE, such as new blue clutch shoes which are not yet released and a new lighter racing chassis. CNC kunckles are a must for a serious racer. Carbon Fiber towers are better than the red CNC towers because they are more forgiving in a hard impact and less prone to being bent. Don't forget there is also a ARR kit which has no radio but has the blue lightened 23mm hubs. Everything else is similair to that of the RTR. RGX racing seems to be the only one I found stocking the ARR kits.